(4.57pm)
--After consider of Dearie XiaoPig's opinion, decided to do a "translation" on this Poem.
But I'm afraid after translating, it's sound funny. Haha! Cuz of my Pte Ltd Ang Mo.
-孩子快抓紧妈妈的手-
--为汶川地震死去的孩子们而作
--作者不详
(From the Mama's View)
孩子快 抓紧妈妈的手
(Child, Quick hold on to Mama's Hand)
去天堂的路 太黑了 妈妈怕你 碰了头
(The path to Heaven is too Dark, Mama Afraid you might hit you head.)
快 抓紧妈妈的手 让妈妈陪你走
(Quick, Hold on to Mama's Hand. Let Mama accompany you.)
妈妈 怕天堂的路太黑 我看不见你的手
(Mama afraid the path to heaven is too dark that I couldn't see your hand.)
自从 倒塌的墙 把阳光夺走
(The sunlight is gone eversince the walls collapse,)
我再也看不见 你柔情的眸
(And I could no longer see your sweet eyes.)
孩子 你走吧
(Child, go. )
前面的路 再也没有忧愁 没有读不完的课本 和爸爸的拳头
(There's no sadness,unfinish textbook and daddy's Fist on the road ahead.)
你要记住 我和爸爸的摸样
(You must remember daddy and my face.)
来生还要一起走
(We must be together in our next life.)
(From the Child's View)
妈妈 别担忧
(Mama, Don't Worry.)
天堂的路有些挤 有很多同学朋友
(The path to Heaven is abit packed with alot of classmates and friends.)
我们说 不哭
(We promised not to cry.)
哪一个人的妈妈都是我们的妈妈
(Which ever mother is also our mother.)
哪一个孩子都是妈妈的孩子
(Which ever child is also Mama's Child.)
没有我的日子 你把爱给活的孩子吧
(The Days without me,Please give the love to the kids that survived)
妈妈 你别哭 泪光照亮不了 我们的路
(Mama, Don't cry. As your tears will not brighten our path to Heaven.)
让我们自己 慢慢的走
(Let us go on our own slowly.)
妈妈 我会记住你和爸爸的模样
(Mama, I will remember you and Daddy's face.)
记住我们的约定
(Remember our promise,)
来生我们一起走
(We will be together in our next life.)
Want To How Touching... I bet everyone of you who read this will sure tear... (Those who din tear is Either cannot read Chinese or dun understand or you are a guy or YOU ARE SIMPLY HEARTLESS!!)
(4.57pm)
--Thank-you-very-much, as I was trying to translate I teared once again.. Cuz it's reli so touching....
12:03 pm